For the past 5 years, EDMBiz has become part of EDC Week’s festivities. It has been the mating call for all of those who dream of coming into the music industry and more. EDMbiz provides an inspired forum in which artists, managers, agents, promoters, labels, publishers, producers, advertising agencies, brand execs, technologists and entrepreneurs can discuss the most relevant topics facing dance music culture today. It has quickly become the best place to network with other creative individuals working in the same field. Aside from the party experience that comes with Las Vegas, this is a good break and focal point for those who don’t just come to let loose.
This year will be bringing many respected artists, curators, CEO’s, and many more. Who are you most excited to see and hear their opinions on your favorite topics about the electronic culture?
- Moby, Artist
- Pasquale Rotella, Founder & CEO, Insomniac
- Bob Lefsetz, Author, Lefsetz Letter
- Laidback Luke, Artist
- Paul Oakenfold, Artist
- Markus Schulz, Artist
- Jauz, Artist
- Marshmello, Artist
- Junkie XL, Artist and Music Supervisor
- Danny Howard, Producer and Director, BBC Radio 1
- Neda Azarfar, Vice President of Marketing Communications, The Recording Academy
- Raymond Leon Roker, Founder, URB Magazine, Head of Content, Goldenvoice
- Jason Bentley, Music Director, KCRW